How can you raise a quick $8k in 18 days for your documentary film? Steph and I recently did this on our doc project, Elvis of Cambodia. We’d like to share a few things that worked well and one thing that we wished we’d done!
How can you bring feature narrative scriptwriting principles to my documentary film? World-renowned documentary storytelling consultant, Karen Everett, of New Doc Editing, has some great ideas on this!
- tips for quickly raising $8k for your documentary film
- how & why the three-act story structure can work for your documentary film
- the importance of discovering your protagonist and their need
- tips for accelerating the post production schedule for your documentary
- why you should seriously consider a story consultant in both pre and post production
Watch a documentary editing seminar led by New Doc Editing’s, Karen Everett
NEW DOC EDITING
To get a better understanding of how a story consultant can help your doc project, head on over to New Doc Editing and discover all that Karen has to offer you!
FREE DOCUMENTARY EDITING BOOK
Download a free copy of Karen Everett’s book on Documentary Editing .
Sponsors & Thank Yous
° Free Music Archive – Special Thank You to recording artist, Dlay who supplied music for this week’s episode of TDL. You too can download his music or other artists’ music by going to Free Music Archive today!
Rate and Review
If you have found value in this podcast please leave a review so it can become more visible to others. Simply click the link and then click on the Ratings and Reviews tab to make your entry. Thank you for your support!