It is the week of giving thanks, as we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the U.S. Coincidentally, it is episode #100, our last episode of Season One of the podcast. And I am joined by my better half, the producer for the show, Stephanie Vincenti. And we have a lot of gratitude for what we have achieved with The Documentary Life. We also have so much to be thankful for with you, #doclifers, who have most certainly helped us achieve this fairly monumental moment, and may even have been with us throughout all episodes of this journey!
And so this, our season finale, if you will, is all about and all for you, #doclifer.
- a look back at 2.5 years and 99 episodes of the podcast
- a discussion about our hiatus and what we’ll be doing during that time to serve you
- how in 2019, Cambodia will play a significant part in our and your #doclives
- what’s on the horizon for The Documentary Life, which has become much more than simply a podcast
- a discussion about The Documentary Academy, including a Black Friday offer for enrollment
Rate and Review
If you have found value in this podcast please leave a review so it can become more visible to others. Simply click the link and then click on the Ratings and Reviews tab to make your entry. Thank you for your support!