One of the most popular topics on The Documentary Life deals with post production. More specifically, editing your documentary film. And not surprisingly one of the most popular guests on the program is industry expert, Paddy Bird. Because of this we've decided to make this week's episode an extra special one devoted to... you guessed it, editing.
I'll begin the show with Tips on Getting Started on Editing Your Doc and then we'll have another great editing conversation with Paddy!
- tips for getting beyond overwhelm and just getting started editing on your doc
- the importance of workflow and tips for a good workflow
- conversations to have with the decision-makers before starting on an edit
- tips for the one-man band person editing their own film
- how editing makes you a better overall filmmaker
Watch Inside the Edit's amazing video on what the Editor does
TDL listeners, use the following Promo Code for an exclusive discount when signing up for Inside the Edit:
Sponsors & Thank Yous
° Free Music Archive – Special Thank You to recording artist, Dlay who supplied music for this week’s episode of TDL. You too can download his music or other artists’ music by going to Free Music Archive today!
Rate and Review
If you have found value in this podcast please leave a review so it can become more visible to others. Simply click the link and then click on the Ratings and Reviews tab to make your entry. Thank you for your support!