In part two of our special on mobile filmmaking for the doc filmmaker, we decided to go right to the source: FiLMic Pro‘s, CEO & found, Neill Barham. And he did not let down. If you have ever even had so much as a thought to making your next doc with you mobile device, than boy is this ever the episode for you.
Neill spoke to us fresh off of Mojofest in Galway, Ireland as well as Apple’s World Developer’s Conference in California. And what he had to say on the subject of mobile filmmaking went beyond all of my expectations for the episode.
- How & why mobile filmmaking is so appropriate for the doc filmmaker
- Neill’s journey from indie filmmaker to founder of FiLMiC Pro
- Gear & accessory suggestions for the first-time mobile filmmaker
- How & why FiLMiC Pro is aimed for the pro filmmaker
- When mobile filmmaking stops being mobile filmmaking
° Neill Barham at NAB 2018
° Philip Bloom Article
° Sennheiser “Memory Mic”
° Richard Lackey
Sponsors & Thank Yous
Free Music Archive – Special Thank You to recording artist, Dlay who supplied music for this week’s episode of TDL. You too can download his music or other artist’s music by going to Free Music Archive today!
Rate and Review
If you have found value in this podcast please leave a review so it can become more visible to others. Simply click the link and then click on the Ratings and Reviews tab to make your entry. Thank you for your support!